I’ve been seeing this award everywhere and I was hoping someone nominated me. I don’t know why, but this one feels special. I’m not the only one, right?
I got nominated, but it’s who nominated me that makes this feel extra special. Ladies and gentleman, Didi Oviatt!!! So special 🙂
Bruh, let me tell you. It’s 4AM right now. I’m wide awake writing this post when I should be sleep. I’m happy, excited, plus my new phone was shipped and should be here today – that has me even more happy. I wish y’all could see my phone. It’s beyond done, smh.
Okay, okay, I’m rambling. I could go on about nothing relevant to this award all day, but let me get into it.
Rules: Shoutout who nominated you. Answer the given questions. Ask your own questions. Get to nominating!
#1. Were you named after anyone special?
- Ha, no. My mom couldn’t decide my name (and I’m glad she didn’t cause the name she had was terrible, fam). My aunt….I don’t know who the lady was, but she gave me my first name. Now that I think about it, I have no clue where my middle name came from….gotta ask my mom later.
2. Do you prefer to read by Tablet or Paperback?
- Paperback most definitely. I’ve been reading off the tablet for months now and it’s hurting my soul. I need to flip some pages. Smell that book smell. Y’all know what I’m talking about. Tablets do have their benefits, but the real deal is more exciting!
3. Have you ever had a reoccurring dream?
- Do I? Yo, my dreams are on another level of lucidity. I can completely control my dreams and wake up whenever I want. I found out a lot of people can’t do that. I thought it was normal until I got to college. To answer the question, I do have reoccurring dreams, which are nightmares usually. Any other time, it’s stuff that’ll more than likely happen later on. I’m not lying y’all; my dreams be coming true ALL THE TIME.
*For real though, I’m not.*
4. Have you ever participated in a local event or charity?
- Nope…wait……nah I don’t think so.
5. What is the hardest habit you’ve ever had to kick?
- Omg, cinnamon rolls and Ritz crackers. I use to down those like it was nothing. All day every day, no problem at all for me. My metabolism must be extremely fast cause I never gained weight. Always skinny. Now, I can’t even eat more than one cinnamon roll. Doesn’t taste the same. Ritz on the other hand, I could relapse at any moment.
*I’m hungry now; I have marshmallows to help with that :-)*
6. Is there any particular smell or song that reminds you of your childhood?
- A bunch of songs, like Baltimore Club Music (Swing That, Percolator, Watch Out for the Big Girls) and Hip Hop/R&B. I tear up on certain songs being that my childhood was fluffin great. Years go by, people get older and start separating. *Sheds tear*
*Yoooo, I still tear up at this movie. Favorite movie ever*
7. Do you prefer sweet or salty junk food?
- Sweet. I cringe when things are too salty. This question reminded me of Sweetness off of Roll Bounce. He was the ultimate sweet, lol.
8. Do you prefer to spend your time in big cities or small country sides?
- Wouldn’t know. Never been in the country.
9. What is your ideal vacation spot?
- Wherever it doesn’t rain, snow, have any bad weather, gets too cold, fluffin snow – I hate the cold and bad weather as you can see. I want to say my ideal vacation would be Japan. Ideal living spot would be California or Florida. I want heat. Nothing else.
*If only I could do the same to the cold…*
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- Would you rather be itchy or stick for the rest of your life? (Starting off weird)
- How was your day?
- Why doesn’t Goodreads have half stars???
- If your life started over and you remembered everything, would you change anything? (Just got deep)
- What’s your favorite cereal? (Hint, Cinnamon Toast Crunch)
- If you could fly anywhere and I mean anywhere, where would you go?
- So, I walked out of the store, right? I just saw a bunch of people _________!!! Let’s see where your mind wanders 😉
- See your most average future timeline that’s guaranteed to happen, go back at any past date with no way back, or stay in the present without any knowledge of who you are (can’t remember either). (I know some loopholes will be found)
- Anime or manga? TV or Netflix/Hulu? You, me, or us?
- Did you let your personality show with your answers to the questions above?
Now this was fun! I know I went off on tangents, but it was all worth it. Feels good to let loose and just write. Thanks again for the award! I gracefully pass it along to my fellow. bloggers.
ANYONE ELSE CAN DO IT, TOO!