First of all, how are you doing today? Good day or bad day?
Sometimes you gotta slow down and see how others are doing before starting, ya know? Onto the award – gotta thank my lowkey therapist Darque Dreamer (lowkey cause idk if she accepted the position yet…..moving along).
I didn’t know that this award gives shine to other bloggers until now. That’s pretty neat. Moving along again…leggo.
*Whichever you prefer*
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Give 11 random facts about you.
3. Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Give them 11 questions to answer
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I’m a super rebel. That can be my superpower now that I think about it *thinking emoji*.
- For some reason, people have always told me I was destined for greatness. No pressure, right? *concerned emoji*
- I’m a romantic at heart. Always have been always will be. My girl likes that 🙂
- I don’t do animals. Nope, they don’t like me, I don’t like them. Especially (mainly) dogs. Don’t hate me y’all; it is what it is.
- I’m allergic to basically everything in the world apparently. I still eat everything except shellfish though, since it doesn’t bother me. Maybe I was never allergic. Who knows?
- My dream is to go to the NBA. In September, y’all gon see footage and information on my training, ball season, and everything else basketball related.
- I don’t like to work. Might be better to say I don’t like to work for others. I’d rather work for myself. I believe in money making more money; there’s no need to work for others when you can work for yourself.
- I’m strongly opinionated, but I keep an open mind to everything.
- My mom is my dad. Y’all know how that goes. It’s hard out here for a pimp.
- I don’t rock with my generation with all the skinny clothing and mumble rap. I stick to the 2000s look that I was raised on. Fluff them skinny jeans fam! Baggy all day!
- I’m afraid of death. Yup, just got dark didn’t it? No one knows what after death (people have their beliefs though) and that’s terrifying.
- Imma keep going with the facts. I always go by ideals before realistic things. Aim high, go high, right? I only go low when I have no choice to accept high won’t happen. Hasn’t happened yet though 😉
- I aspire to be a food stamp holder. Can’t wait to apply 🙂 …… what you think I’m living off the system? I am, now what? Who wouldn’t want food stamps, cmon now? It’s free food y’all.
- Have you read a book with a perfect ending?
- Does your favorite movie have a perfect ending?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Let’s be honest, a lot of us start soley for ARCs. I came to realize that I didn’t start for that; instead, I wanted the interaction and to help people.
- Do you have a follower goal in mind?
- I’m thinking 1,000. I always go high first, but I’ll be reasonable and say 500.
- What advice would you give to your beginner blog self?
- I swear on momma you better start scheduling things and don’t go too high!
- Where is the best place you have visited?
- I really don’t know. I’ve been out of New Jersey a few times, once for a wedding in Atlanta, once to New York for a paper, and once randomly with my dad. Idk, I know I didn’t like New York though. Too much going on and people are rude. Can’t rock with NY y’all, I can’t. No answer for this one.
- Who is the most inspirational person in your life?
- My mom and pop (grandpop) equally.
- What is your favorite book or movie genre?
- Favorite book is HP and the Goblet of Fire or Deathly Hallows. I don’t watch movies like that unless they’re something I anticipated on watching (very, very few).
- If you could write yourself in to a book or movie, which one would you be a character in?
- Do you like going to concerts?
- Never been. Don’t really want to. I understand concerts, but I’m not one to watch someone like that. I’d rather listen to it on my phone or something, lol.
- What is one food you absolutely hate?
- Does milk count? Plain milk, especially chocolate is so disgusting fam. If not milk, chocolate ice cream, get that ish out my face before I have to pull up on you. Yo, come at me with anything that has some nasty ass peppers on it, we’re going outside in the street and you’re catching these hands. So disrespectful.
Darque Dreamer – Just to be funny lol
April McLauren – Don’t know if you want ya whole government (name) out there like that….Wait…..you left!!!! *sadness*
Alexandria – I feel like I nominate you for everything lol
Anna – Anna is always a nice name. Can’t go wrong with Anna.
Alex – Imma try to find one more Alex so it can be an odd number cause #evil
Well, I’m stuck at 5 people. I look through my comments until it just ends for no real reason to see who to nominate. If you did it already,
do it again, that’s ok. You don’t have to do it again, seriously. Sike
- What are you strongly opinionated towards.
- Is there anything you would never give up, not even at the expense of the closest person or thing to you?
- What brings back the most memories and emotions for you?
- What would you do if you could do anything?
- Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, or Disney?
- What’s your favorite cereal?
- If you wanted to change your name, what would it be?
- Do you like animals? Which ones?
- What’s the nastiest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What one thing would you change in the world?
- What would you change about WordPress?