If you struggle with blogging even though you’re a great writer, check this video out. I’ve been receiving praise for years for my writing, but I learned early that what was said by Danny from Jason, is crucial to learning the difference between just writing and writing to blog. Please take a listen.
This will be short and simple
I took two days off to decide what I wanted my blog to wholeheartedly stick to. After thinking over the advice Janice (Mostly Blogging) provided me with, the decision was easy. I already knew that I wouldn’t stick to normal means. (Link to Janice’s post about creating better content that will increase your audience, which helped me, will be linked below) Want to read more?
I think about this on a daily. Why? I can’t wrap my mind around why people choose not to do what they want. There’s always a number of “reasons” why included:
- Parents won’t approve
- Friends will look at me differently
- People will think I’m weird
- I can’t
- I don’t think I’m ready
- I’m scared
- I have *mental disorder*
This is where it can get heated. Want to read more?
I don’t have much to talk about today, so I thought it would be great to hear from the WordPress Community of any advice or tips you may have.
Want to meet new people? Join us in a friendly meet and greet to discover other’s blogs and help others discover you!
It’s the Meet and Greet weekend everyone!!
Ok so here are the rules:
- Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post.
- Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone!
- Edit your reblog post and add tags.
Feel free to leave your link multiple times! It is okay to update your link for more exposure every day if you want. It is up to you!
- Share this post on social media. Many of my non-blogger friends love that I put the Meet n Greet on Facebook and Twitter because they find new blogs to follow.
See ya on Monday!!