So listen, apparently I’m Leonardo DiCaprio in these streets. That means, it’s my year to pull up at the Grammy’s and stunt (Refer to the urban dictionary if you don’t know what pull up or stunt means, lmao).
Check out both of their blogs to get to know them better and thank you, Krysti! Let’s get into it!!
Here are my nominees:
I don’t know many people yet, so cheers for my 3 nominees! And here we go:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
WHAT IS THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
In Okoto Enigma’s words, the ““Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion”.
Three Things About Me
- I’ll be starting my ever-so vigorous training for basketball to accomplish the goals of making it into the NBA very soon. I know, I know, this is a big thing for some people. I’m making light of it now, because my serious side is terrifying – even to me, which is weird now that I think about it.
- In 5th grade, I accomplished the legendary feat (to an 11 year old) of receiving almost every award at the end of the school year. It got to the point where the announcer lady person (I think it was a lady) asked the crowd of students who would get the next award. Hold your applause, please………..Continue. It was a funny day.
- Since it’s so close to Christmas (it’s god damn Christmas Eve), I figured I can tell that I don’t celebrate Christmas. Why? It’s not for anything religious of the sort, but the answer would cause for another post (let me know if you’d like to know).
Le questions from le Krysti
1. If you could meet any author, who would it be and what would you say to them?
J.K. Rowling. Anyone could see this coming if you knew me well enough. She was the person who enabled me to think about reading, by which I did. I would tell her thank you for giving me a reason to read. Next I would say, and I quote, “So, Harry Potter……wassup with that…..is it over or on a break or….wasssup with that?”.
2. What bookish destination would you most want to visit?
I can’t answer this question *sadness engulfs me*. I don’t know of any bookish destinations. Please comment below on any recommendations I should look into!
3. If you could share a conversation over a glass of wine with any book character, who would it be?
I don’t drink wine, so let’s make it Kool Aid. I’d drink my grape flavored Kool Aid with Hermonie (….You know where she’s from) or Portia (The Blazing Star by Imani Josey). I’d choose Hermonie due to her intellectual prowess, and Portia on account of how cool, modern, and similar to what I know from my experiences where I live.
4. If you could live inside the fictional world of any book, which one would you choose?
Without mentioning anything Potter related, I’d want to go to the world of Percy Jackson. More importantly, I need to meet brotha Zeus and brotha Poseidon. I honestly, just want Zeus’s powers, but I like Poseidon more for unknown reasons.
5. If you could get your hands on an ARC of any 2017 book, which one would it be?
Caraval by Stephanie Garber or Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth are my top picks hands down. If I had to choose between the two, I have a slighter lean towards Caraval than anything else. Sadly, I was denied on NetGalley to read and review this early. *Sadness engulfs me once again*
My le Questions for le Nominees
- How many books are in your TBR list? If over a thousand, why fam, why?
- Are you enjoying blogging? If so, why? If not, why?
- What is your all-time favorite book or series?
- If you had 10 fingers/toes, how would you live life? Answer however you want.
- If you had the choice of having money longer than Pablo Escabar’s or saving me from……..Donald Trump, what choice would you make?
Best Posts Since I’ve Started: